Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Metadata is embedded on the first page of the manuscript: Title (<15 words), Section (Research, Tools & Strategies, etc....), Abstract (< 200 words), and Keywords (4 to 6).
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and reference requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines (APA 7th Edition).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
This journal is an academic publication. Its sole purpose is the dissemination of knowledge to as wide an audience as possible. The journal is free to individuals and institutions.
Copyrights for contributions published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal.
Copies of this journal or articles in this journal may be distributed for research or educational purposes free of charge and without permission. However commercial use of the journal or the articles contained herein is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the author.
NOTE TO AUTHORS:
A new model, the Creative Commons approach, with split copyright is rapidly evolving and worth considering.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.