|WHAT IS #COGIVESDAY?
Colorado Gives Day is is an annual statewide movement to celebrate and increase philanthropy in Colorado through online giving. Colorado Gives Day is powered by ColoradoGives.org, a year-round website featuring more than 1,800 nonprofits.
ColoradoGives.org encourages charitable giving by providing comprehensive, objective and up-to-date information about Colorado nonprofits and an easy way to support them online.
WHAT YOUR GIVING MEANS
Your donations both large and small directly contribute to:
• Continuing support of the White Privilege Conference;
• Furthering education on social justice;
• Production and publication of our online journal: Understanding and Dismantling Privilege;
• Creation of a Speakers Bureau to educate campuses and organizations on issues of social justice;
• Developing research materials, trainings and programs related to education, diversity, power, privilege and leadership.
Below is the following link to donate: