Already have a Username/Password for Understanding and Dismantling Privilege?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word, RTF, or WordPerfect document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end and follows APA formatting. Illustrations should also be uploaded as supplemental files in a format that allows editing for layout purposes.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and reference requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
- If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
- Use Firefox instead of Internet Exploreer or other browsers to access your account and upload documents. Firefox seems to work better with our Journal Platform.
- Upon acceptance of your submission, author(s) must provide a two to five sentence bio; this can be done manually through your account. This information will be posted on the UDP website and placed in a special section on your published piece. Listing only the name of the institution and/or business you work for is not sufficient. The bio can be modified up till the proofreading stage. If you have any questions then please contact our Journal Manager.
- If using footnotes then add them at the end of the manuscript on a separate page titled "Notes" prior to the reference page.
This journal is an academic publication. Its sole purpose is the dissemination of knowledge to as wide an audience as possible. The journal is free to individuals and institutions.
Copyrights for contributions published in this journal are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal.
Copies of this journal or articles in this journal may be distributed for research or educational purposes free of charge and without permission. However commercial use of the journal or the articles contained herein is expressly prohibited without the written consent of the author.
NOTE TO AUTHORS:
A new model, the Creative Commons approach, with split copyright is rapidly evolving and worth considering.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.